Any Majestic Mountain Sage Must Haves?

Belinda

I love their Apricot Freesia and Coconut Milk. Also, check out their sampler, you can buy a certain number of sample sizes and get free shipping, just check their webiste (you can only purchase the fo's or eo's with this offer, you can't include any other products if I understand it correctly). I have only used these 2 in lotions- I'm planning to test some of the fo's I have from them in wax just haven't gotten around to it yet! (so many fo's, so little time!!)

I love their Apricot Freesia and Coconut Milk. Also, check out their sampler, you can buy a certain number of sample sizes and get free shipping, just check their webiste (you can only purchase the fo's or eo's with this offer, you can't include any other products if I understand it correctly). I have only used these 2 in lotions- I'm planning to test some of the fo's I have from them in wax just haven't gotten around to it yet! (so many fo's, so little time!!)

Thanks!

I understand what you mean about not having enough time for all the fo's! LOL! I'm shaking my head and wondering if I'll ever get half of these in wax!

I love MMS. I've tried about 20 of their FOs and loved most of them. Most performed great in soap and b&b, but only half performed well in my parasoy tarts. Here's a few of my reviews:

Coconut lemongrass - great in parasoy - reordered

Welcome home -love, love, love, great in parasoy - reordered

Lemon verbena- great in cp and parasoy

Brown sugar and spice- sweet and vanillay, really great in cp, not so good in parasoy

Alice-- great orange blossomy fragrance, strong throw in parasoy for about 12 hrs

Cotton candy - parasoy, great and strong tart lasted 30 hours

Champagne Sugar- awesome fragrance but too weak for my parasoy blend

Hinoki wood -great woodsy masculine scent, made a great shaving soap.

I would not hesitate to order from them. Their FOs are great!!!