Candle Shop scent.

LynnS

Looking for Candle Shop Scent.I had it years ago.Found some old but want to refresh.It was from Candles and Supplies but I didn't see it on their site now.

I typed in Candle Shop scent and hoped it would help me with my search but nothing.Didn't list any companies that might carry it or I missed it.

Thank You

Lynn Smith

I have some. As I recall, it was a hodge podge of left over scents all mixed together. I bet you can make your own with leftovers.

Ditto!

I do and it sells well. I don't use bakery fragrances in the blend, though. I mix my bakery scents together and name it "Betty's Bake Shop", another good seller in candles and melts.

JMO/HTH

Dave @ Betty's Boutique / Charlotte Hall Country Candles & Soaps

I thought that was what it was.Some scents mixed but years ago Candles and Supplies had it.Still had the bottle and my husband went out to the candle shack and made sure.Never saw it before in all the years and wondered about it.

I buy from the Candlemaker Store and they have about everything.But never found this scent.

Thank You

LynnS

If you want a consistant similar smelling FO each time you'll be better off making your own.

To hit all the different note of various candle scents quickly and with using the least amount of FOs you might could try a blend of:

Witches Brew (homey/spice/wood)

Oakmoss (cologne/fresh earth/powder)

Rose ( floral/powder)

Blueberry Cobbler(vanilla/fruit/pie bakery)

Fresh Linen(clean)

All that's missing is your mild mint herbal not sure what to recomend for that though. Might want to skip those notes.

Edited by rctfavr3