Hog Heaven

OMG -- tonight was better than Christmas. Came home & saw a box on the front porch, but I'm not expecting anything, so dropped the pizza & ran for the door. Got 2 boxes & I can't imagine what I have. In 1 box were my 700 series wick samples from Wick It & this is just crazy! I expected a few wicks & that would have been great, but I have 168 wicks here!! They look super & I'm so excited about testing them. 2nd box has 3 Soy samples from Golden Brands - several lbs. each. How lucky to get both boxes on the same night. Anyone else had a chance to test both these samples together??

Susan.

This is so funny! I seriously think we all have some sort of sickness that needs to be studied. I don't know anyone else besides the people on this board that get so excited about wax and wicks.

It is good to hear that I am not the only one who gets this way.

I am really enjoying my wickit wicks so far. Not so impressed with the GB waxes but, oh well, they were free.

Have fun testing:whoohoo:

For a low monthly membership fee of $10, I'll take the position as candle addiction therapist. Online, office visits...I'd better buy the right couch to lay on.

I love packages I get and don't open for three months. Like my KY 125. Knew I wanted to try it, just NOW had a chance to open it and get at it.

For a low monthly membership fee of $10, I'll take the position as candle addiction therapist. Online, office visits...I'd better buy the right couch to lay on.

I love packages I get and don't open for three months. Like my KY 125. Knew I wanted to try it, just NOW had a chance to open it and get at it.

Wow only $10 :shocked2: thats pretty good and ONLINE!!! I need this,,HAHAHA

I love packages too,,I orderd from BCN and it came by ups and YEP they went to a different house!!!!!! Good thing I know her,,,her addy starts with 313 like mine only she is a street over!!! anyway wanted to share;)