Decisions, decisions 4794 or 4625 for melt mixer..

4625 won out by a bit with me and my testers over the 4794. Tough decision, though as some of my testers did choose it in some pairings they tested. This is kind of a "you can't go wrong" choice.

Do you also make votives or pillars? Was thinking that answer could tip you in one direction or another.

Jmho, but I say go for both. I know you want one or the other, but here's my "problem": the 4794 has very good HT but the HT is short-lived for me; the 4625 lasts longer but it's not as strong. Of course, the warmer will make a difference.

Also, it may be easier to achieve a full MP in the warmer with the 4794 because its melting point is lower. Idk... make it easier on yourself: when in doubt, go for the two of them, lol.

I want to order a case of one since Aztec is having 10% sale. I like them both as my melt mixer with 4627...help me decide please?! Lol

Exactly they are both good. I enjoy the instant HT with the 4794 but I like the versatility of the 4625 since I make grubby pillars..trust me if I could afford both I would get a case of each! My friend who normally splits cases with me is on vaca so I don't want to bug her and ask if she wants to split 2 cases of wax. Ugh..why does shipping have to be so expensive?! $81 a case is awesome!! I think I'll do 4625 so I can get some grubs made too..

• 2 weeks later...