Clamshells from Fillmore or Candle Clamshells

Belinda

I've used Fillmore, you can tell they are a cheaper clam weight wise I guess you'd say and they seem to hold slightly less wax. They were OK, just different then what I'm used to. I've had my eye on #1559, the little ball ones, in eclamshells.com but 875 is a lot and so its 122+shipping! That's a case of wax..LOL

I've used Fillmore, you can tell they are a cheaper clam weight wise I guess you'd say and they seem to hold slightly less wax. They were OK, just different then what I'm used to. I've had my eye on #1559, the little ball ones, in eclamshells.com but 875 is a lot and so its 122+shipping! That's a case of wax..LOL

I ordered 700 from Fillmore. I read on here that they were the same ones that you get from ICS. I sure hope that's true! I really didn't want to get that many at one time but I got tired of paying for shipping 200 at a time. And too, the last order I placed with ICS, I somehow (haven't figured out how yet) wound up with 200 single cavity. So I just bit the bullet and ordered several hundred.

I sure hope the ones from Fillmore don't have the plastic smell. I got some from Cajun and they have a smell.

Thanks!

There was no plastic smell. They were good. Easy to pull apart and close. I always ordered ICS too and IMO they aren't the same. I think I'll do the 600 from TCS next time for $96. But I sure do like them little egg crate looking ones still! Lol

I'm glad you told me about the ones from TCS! 600 for $96 isn't bad at all, especially since I've been paying about $50 for 200 from ICS. If you do order from TCS, let me know how they are. Even though I let the ones from Cajun's air out before I use them, they still have a slight plastic smell to me. The ones from ICS don't though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...