Adding cart to site? Help!

pita4294

So I decided to go ahead and purchase a domain tonight since I stumbled across a go daddy coupon code for 2.99 and I'm using weebly to create it...they have their own cart I can add but I'd like to create a drop down menu of scents and shipping rates. Can I get a cart add in for a reasonable price, prefer free obviously!? This is fun creating a site!! Lol Thanks for any input..

If you sell less than 15 products...(not including FO options) I'd recommend using Freewebstore.org. They're templates are amazing and customer service is extremely quick to respond. They're cart is perfectly intergrated with Paypal...and shipping rates are easy to add as well. Give them a looksee if you're building a site from scratch.

If you sell less than 15 products...(not including FO options) I'd recommend using Freewebstore.org. They're templates are amazing and customer service is extremely quick to respond. They're cart is perfectly intergrated with Paypal...and shipping rates are easy to add as well. Give them a looksee if you're building a site from scratch.

I don't like how one has to set up shipping. I want a place that has like usps calculated shipping by weight.

Webstore building sites are not usually intergrated with USPS directly because postage rates contantly change. To compensate for this MOST online stores...like Weebly and Freewebstore, allow you to create "shipping ranges" based on the variables you assign; be it weight, total cost, items per, etc. One can also assign shipping costs to individual items (though that isn't a good idea)

You can easily find the average shipping cost of an item using USPS's shipping calculator...from there just plug in that data into your Shipping rate's price range. If a 1lb item costs aprox $9 to ship within the US...some places more and some less than apply a range that specifies "Total weight between 0-1lb = 12 dollars (notice it's a little higher than $9 to compensate. A little "wiggle" room)

It's not perfect, but may be you're only option.

Edited by rctfavr3

Well I had the store all set up but it wouldn't let me change weight to lbs in shipping so after I created my store I gave up and added a go daddy cart for 4.99 month I only bought a month though so if I renew it's 9.99 month. The cart was the hardest part!! 2 days on that puppy

Well I had the store all set up but it wouldn't let me change weight to lbs in shipping so after I created my store I gave up and added a go daddy cart for 4.99 month I only bought a month though so if I renew it's 9.99 month. The cart was the hardest part!! 2 days on that puppy

Congratulations. That is a huge task. The important thing is you finished. Post your URL so we can check it out.

• 1 month later...