AH/RE Sample order received!!

Terry

Please bear with me as a new member! -- I just received my AH/RE sample order and I am so excited! IMO, OOB these scents smell fresh, different, some masculine and several of them seem to have a musky base, which I like...Join with me as I express my total excitement :yay: in smelling these fragrances for the first time..Here are some of my favorites:

Salty Sea Air

Bonfire Bliss

Little Black Dress

Dreamcatcher

Angel Heart

Essence of Jesus

Amaretto

Karma Sutra

Fresh Squeezed Oranges

Tuscan Cypress

I read on the board about citrus sometimes smelling like fuel when burning, can anyone tell me if this is true on the Fresh Squeezed Oranges and why this might happen?

Can't wait to dump a bottle in wax! Gotta go these cute little bottles are calling me to open them up and smell them again...aaahhhh--I may be here all night... :drool: LOL

[quote

I read on the board about citrus sometimes smelling like fuel when burning, can anyone tell me if this is true on the Fresh Squeezed Oranges and why this might happen?

Can't wait to dump a bottle in wax! Gotta go these cute little bottles are calling me to open them up and smell them again...aaahhhh--I may be here all night... :drool: LOL

To avoid a fuel smell when using citrus based fo's, it's best to add them into wax at a slightly lower temp-175*...hth