Warmers: Crocks VS Plates, etc...

QTsmum

So I'm planning for a show in November. I am getting ready to place an order from candle warmers (Well, the canadian wholesaler anyhow!) and I'm curious what is good?

I've used/sold the full size melters and the plugins. I'm definitely getting more plugins, but was curious about the warming plates/combos.

I've ordered supplies and I am going to start making some wickless jar candles to use in a crock/lamp/plate...what do you guys like? I haven't used any. I think the combo ones would be great, since they can be used with my melts too...but then there's the plain plates and you could sell the little cast iron pans (ok, they are so cute! LOL!)....or the crocks (which are pretty cute too!!!)

I'd love to order a bit of each to see what goes, but frankly, that's not in the budget since you have to order mins. I'm waiting to hear what they have on hand (I can buy singles if they have some dropped orders in the canadian warehouse) but won't hold my breath for anything...

So yeah, what have you tried/what do you like?

:embarasse