"Candle Shop" Fragrance.

I was hoping to just get a sample from somewhere to try it and see if it is the scent I am trying to find. And then stock up if it is! I love that scent.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I use to make my own. All of the various wax I had left in my pot that wouldn't fill a whole jar got put into containers for melting later on. It was a mix of all FO's from A - Z. It's my favorite scent. I have made myself 7 large apothecary jars for use with my candle lamps.

Just an idea. OH, and I listed it as a "limited time only" candle scent. Everyone loved it.

I use to make my own. All of the various wax I had left in my pot that wouldn't fill a whole jar got put into containers for melting later on. It was a mix of all FO's from A - Z. It's my favorite scent. I have made myself 7 large apothecary jars for use with my candle lamps.

Just an idea. OH, and I listed it as a "limited time only" candle scent. Everyone loved it.

That's a awesome idea! Never thought of that..don't know why! I love it!

That's a awesome idea! Never thought of that..don't know why! I love it!

That is a great idea!