No JS Blackberry Pie FO review from me!

I specifically ordered a 1 pound bottle of Blackberry Pie from JS with plenty of time to receive it before the long weekend when I would have opportunity to pour. I ordered a dozen or so small bottles to make the shipping worth it and I excitedly get home tonight to find a tiny box on my porch. I knew right away, of course, that my 1 pound bottle was not in the box. It is not. It is circled on the packing slip. No note written or printed so I have no idea if it is coming in a separate box, is now out of stock or was missed in my shipment.

Not a deal at all in the scheme of life but I was so eager to try this and am disappointed.

If you regularly order from them, is this their way of telling you it is out of stock or back ordered?

I emailed them and will report what they say.

:awww:All of us fohos are feeling your pain. No, that hasn't happened to me with JS. Was hoping to order some from her down the road. Ugh. I hope it gets resolved soon for ya.

Edited by marcuset

Thanks!

I have been really fortunate. With ordering from 20 suppliers and several hundred FO's, this is the first goof on an order.

Just checked my bank account and I was charged the full amount of my complete order so now I get to prove that it was not in there rather than it being dropped from my order as out of stock. I emailed pics of the box that was clearly too small for a one pound bottle as well as my packing slip with that item circled.

Hope I get a good resolution.

Good luck Karen! Hope it's coming in another box for you. That is disappointing when you are counting on a certain fo to be sent, and then it's not in there- keep us posted- hope you hear back from them soon!

Got the nicest, most professional and apologetic email explaining that it was simply an error and that the oil is in stock, it will ship out today and I will have it on Saturday.

I LOVE working with companies who are quick to respond and also willing to be honest and say something was simply an error. Have read posts here of less than professional, defensive responses some people have received from other suppliers. SO glad that this owner is a true professional, calm and took time to explain how it would work moving forward if something did go out of stock after my order was placed and the like.

This good experience now makes me want to add MANY more JS FO's to my line up!!

Wanted you to know that I am beyond satisfied and am getting complete resolution to my little issue.

So you WILL be getting a JS Blackberry Pie FO review from me very soon!

That's wonderful news! So glad you heard back so soon, especially with good news and that they are taking good care of you!! I haven't tried any from JS yet, I have many fo's from so many others that I still need to test, but there is always that pull to order some new ones and try out a new supplier- it must be a sickness, I think I need another support group meeting....

Glad to hear everything is resolved! I've ordered quite a few oils from JS.

How were the samples OOB and which ones did you order? I feel the need to order some new ones for some reason! LOL!

Let us know how the blackberry pie does. That's one I've been wanting to try.

Belinda

How were the samples OOB and which ones did you order? I feel the need to order some new ones for some reason! LOL!

Let us know how the blackberry pie does. That's one I've been wanting to try.

Belinda

In addition to the Blackberry Pie I also ordered:

Absolutely Fabulous Cake, Beckys ULTIMATE Vanilla, Birthday Cake, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Butter Brickle, Buttercream Sugar Cookie (I have to double check but I think they sent me Buttercream Supreme instead of this), Frosted Pumpkins, Home Sweet Home, Pumpkin Cookie Crunch, Vanilla Bean Noel, Caramel Spice and Cinnamon Cider.

In addition to the Blackberry Pie I also ordered:

Absolutely Fabulous Cake, Beckys ULTIMATE Vanilla, Birthday Cake, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Butter Brickle, Buttercream Sugar Cookie (I have to double check but I think they sent me Buttercream Supreme instead of this), Frosted Pumpkins, Home Sweet Home, Pumpkin Cookie Crunch, Vanilla Bean Noel, Caramel Spice and Cinnamon Cider.

I love Absolutely Fabulous Cake and Buttercream Sugar Cookie! If you need some BSC I can send you some. It was one of the first oils I bought from her and one of my best sellers. It reminds me a lot of SCR from MW but maybe a slight difference. Or maybe it's Sugar cookie brulee from NG that it reminds me of. Anyway, you'll love it! Let me know if you want me to send you some.

Belinda

Thanks. I remember seeing Supreme on one of the bottles and I checked my order and did not order anything that had Supreme in the name. May end up being a happy accident!

If I did not get BSC I will take you up on it. Of course if I like any of the others I can order it again when I get bigger bottles.

Will report back right away on the Blackberry Pie. I SOOOOO hope it is the one that I got melts in from the other sellers!

Thanks. I remember seeing Supreme on one of the bottles and I checked my order and did not order anything that had Supreme in the name. May end up being a happy accident!

If I did not get BSC I will take you up on it. Of course if I like any of the others I can order it again when I get bigger bottles.

Will report back right away on the Blackberry Pie. I SOOOOO hope it is the one that I got melts in from the other sellers!

I'm anxious to hear the results!

Just let me know about the BSC. I should have some small plastic bottles coming in today or tomorrow and I will send you some of mine!

Well, rather than arriving Saturday, the package arived Friday!

Today the owner emailed me to ensure it arrived safely. First Class supplier in my book.

I have it in wax and it is a nice FO. It is not the Blackberry I have been seeking. For those who love DS Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie (everyone on the planet except me), this is up your alley. Like DS BJBC, rather than sweet I get tart, sharp and almost bitter. I get ZERO pie from the FO. Since I have a pound, I plan to mix half melts of what I made with other cake and cookie FO's to see if I can get a sweeter Blackberry Cobbler/Pie/Cake.

I am admittedly very picky and I like my FO's very sweet. I swear I must smell things much less sweet than a normal person.

Well, rather than arriving Saturday, the package arived Friday!

Today the owner emailed me to ensure it arrived safely. First Class supplier in my book.

I have it in wax and it is a nice FO. It is not the Blackberry I have been seeking. For those who love DS Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie (everyone on the planet except me), this is up your alley. Like DS BJBC, rather than sweet I get tart, sharp and almost bitter. I get ZERO pie from the FO. Since I have a pound, I plan to mix half melts of what I made with other cake and cookie FO's to see if I can get a sweeter Blackberry Cobbler/Pie/Cake.

I am admittedly very picky and I like my FO's very sweet. I swear I must smell things much less sweet than a normal person.

Well, JaJC...I'm looking for what sounds to be exactly what you are. If I find it, I'll be sure to let you know. I want blackberry pie or blackberry sundae...anything with a sweet or bakery note to it.

How rude of me....Forgot to thank you for giving us a review....So, thank you!

Edited by jeanie353

Oh! PLEASE do share if you find that sweet Blackberry! I promise to do the same.

I am melting my way through some others from JS.

Those that I like already: Cinnamon Cider (VERY similar to Community Mulled Cider and Gold Canyon's Mulled Cider) and Caramel Spice.

Oh! PLEASE do share if you find that sweet Blackberry! I promise to do the same.

I am melting my way through some others from JS.

Those that I like already: Cinnamon Cider (VERY similar to Community Mulled Cider and Gold Canyon's Mulled Cider) and Caramel Spice.

Good to know! I am going to be placing an order with JS at some point in the near future. I've read too many good reviews to not. Want to try some of her ice cream or bread FOs. You know, the sweet ones....lol.

Don't mean to enable either one of you, but she's having a sale right now! :o)

I like sweet scents too and some that I have from JS that I love are buttercream sugar cookie, vanilla buttercream crunch, cream brulee cupcake. That's all I can think of off the top of my head!

I can send a sample if either of you would like to try any of these!

Belinda

Can you post the sale info? Thanks! Can't find it on website.

OTE=Belinda;1007578]Don't mean to enable either one of you, but she's having a sale right now! :o)

I like sweet scents too and some that I have from JS that I love are buttercream sugar cookie, vanilla buttercream crunch, cream brulee cupcake. That's all I can think of off the top of my head!

I can send a sample if either of you would like to try any of these!

Belinda

www.justscent.com

HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

MINIMUM $50 ORDER

1 LB FRAGRANCE OILS - SAVE $1.50 PER POUND!

USE THE CODE $1 IN THE COUPON CODE BOX IN THE SHOPPING CART

EXCLUDES BODACIOUS BUY OILS AND SALE OILS

SAVE $1.50 ON 4 OUNCE OILS!

BUY 5 FOUR OUNCE OILS - SAVE $1.5O PER 4 OZ BOTTLE!

USE THE CODE 4 OZ IN THE COUPON CODE BOX

THE PERFECT PRICE TO TRY SOME NEW OILS!