Looking for a dupe of RL Romance and Very Sexy Her

I don't use either of these scents myself but had one from RA that sold well. Plus I have had a few of the Very Sexy dupes. My granddaughter has the VS and mine is not near the same smell. Has anyone used the real thing and gotten a good dupe. I still have VS but want to get another that smells like hers. I'm out of Romance and not ordering from RA anymore, so who has a good Romance? I'm kind of out of the loop and need some help. Thanks

I had a hard time finding Romance, I bought mine from Aztec. I haven't tried any other dupes from others so I don't have anything to compare it to and it's been years since I had the actual thing so my comparison could be pretty bad lol But, I do love it. Not the worlds strongest but worth a try if you use them at all.

Hi Sharon, I had a family member request RL Ronance. I decided on WSP version, I made CP and a large ParaSoy candle and lotion for her. The CP turned out lovely but the candle at 1.25 oz pp had Zero HT what a shock. I will be able to use it for CP, but won't waste my time making candles with it. HTH

Wholesale Soap Supply has the best VS dupe and they also carry Romance...their FO are not cheap but they are very good and strong.

SOS also but you have to get their Ultra or Premium.

I went to Wholesale Soap Supply and they don't sell FO. Do you mean Wholesale Supply Plus, they have both. Do you have a link?

Hi Sharon, I had a family member request RL Ronance. I decided on WSP version, I made CP and a large ParaSoy candle and lotion for her. The CP turned out lovely but the candle at 1.25 oz pp had Zero HT what a shock. I will be able to use it for CP, but won't waste my time making candles with it. HTH

I was thinking about WSP but need it to throw in soy.