Aztec "Leaves" dupe?

• 3 weeks later...

I use it in 464. It has a good throw in a two week cure time and is a great seller. Aztec is having a sell until midnight tomorrow on their fragrance oils I would definitely check it out. Hope that helps!

I use it in 464. It has a good throw in a two week cure time and is a great seller. Aztec is having a sell until midnight tomorrow on their fragrance oils I would definitely check it out. Hope that helps!

Thanks April! I just placed a small order.

Guest OldGlory

April, do you live in Knoxville? There are a few of us in the area who are members on this message board.

This is my order I made last night. I hope I picked some good ones. I manly pick ones that I can't find anywhere else or ones I'm still trying to find "the best" or something original and unusual.

zucchinibread- I'm hopping this ZB is a creamy version. I have RE now and it may be a spicer version

Vanilla Bean Noel (BBW Type)-

Blood Orange and Goji Berries

Cactus & Sea Salt

Christmas Cheer

Cheesecake

Cherry Lemonade (Yankee Type)

Coconut Butter

Coconut Bay

Cotton Candy

Holiday Gingham

Leaves (Slatkin/BBW Type)

Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar

Sweet Winterberry

Those sound really good! The zucchini bread one is definitely creamy. The coconut bay smells really good it's a bit light so I use it as a mixer but I have never tested it on it's own but works great with others. I've been wanting to try to cactus and sea salt I always forget to smell it when I'm over there.

Hey Paul!

Didn't you order from there a ill bit ago and didn't think they did good in soy?

That is true but I had a moment of weakness when I saw that that the LEaves dupe might work in 464. Maybe I just haven't given them a chance yet. Plus they are close to me so it would be a great supplier if they work in my wax.

Guest OldGlory

I was at Aztec today picking up an order and sniffed the autumn leaves - I was nicely surprised! I have not smelled any others to compare but I would buy that FO based on OOB. I think it would be strong enough to throw well in my waxes. There's nothing sweet about it - sort of woody and a little greenish, a hard to define FO. I bet some of my wholesale customers would love this.

In fact, I may try some in a few blends.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Guest OldGlory

Yikes, I really need to clarify this -

Autumn Leaves is what I sniffed yesterday, and is what the above opinion is based on.

Very different from Leaves, BBW dupe, which is fruity, spicy, and sweet to me.

I think my review may have been confusing and I apologize for that.

That is true but I had a moment of weakness when I saw that that the LEaves dupe might work in 464. Maybe I just haven't given them a chance yet. Plus they are close to me so it would be a great supplier if they work in my wax.

Oh..I see! If they do please share:laugh2: