Post-Pour Clean-Up: How do you do it?

Hey all, looking for some ideas on cleaning up. Specifically, what do you use to get wax drips off your pretty finished containers (assuming any of you are as messy as me when pouring)? :wink2: And do you use any sort of solvent or special cleaner to get wax off pour pots, floors, counters? Any ideas are appreciated!

I use 415 and if I get a little drip on the jar after it hardens I just use a microfiber cloth and buff it off- my counter I use a plastic scraper to scrape it off and wipe with microfiber- my floor is cement where I pour so I leave it! Lol scented cement

I have a spray bottle that I use...with vinegar. The vinegar breaks down any residual wax and then I use a paper towel to clean it out. If I want to make sure it is thoroughly clean after that I simply use a wipe (Either a Clorox wipe or something similar). I use GB 464.

Hey all, looking for some ideas on cleaning up. Specifically, what do you use to get wax drips off your pretty finished containers (assuming any of you are as messy as me when pouring)? :wink2: And do you use any sort of solvent or special cleaner to get wax off pour pots, floors, counters? Any ideas are appreciated!

I only remember a few things from my Chem classes (back before the periodic chart had been completed:)) and one of them was "like dissolves like". Since you're dealing with an oil based product like paraffin, you'll need an oil based solvent, so something like GOO GONE as ChandlerWicks recommended is probably a good bet.

In my case, all my wax adventures take place in the shop because if my dear wife ever found wax drips on the floors or counters, I wouldn't need a cleaner, I'd need a priest.:shocked2:*faint*