Don't let this happen to you!

Terry

Ok, so when I was in a rush before Christmas fulfilling a last minute order for just one candle (in my kitchen) I put my FO into a plastic bathroom cup (even though that little voice inside of my head said "big mistake" but I convinced myself-- it would be just for a few minutes--!!!) Well you wouldn't believe how fast plastic melts!!!! LOL. The FO leaked on an area on my countertop where I do not prepare my food but the bad news is it seeped into the grout. (Yes, I know I should have covered my countertop, but alas, I was in a hurry...) Even though I LOVE the scent (Peaks' Asian Sandlewood) I was wondering if this ever happened to anyone else and if you could offer me a suggestion on how get rid of the scent..."More hurry, less speed" is how the old saying goes...:undecided TY

Yes this has happened to me before and I really learned from it too! I use only the 5oz dixie cups now! I cleaned up my mess with paper towels and unscented baby wipes. Fortunately the table I use does not have grout as it is just a regular work table. Yultide from BCN disolves plastic the quickest! Just FYI!

Yes this has happened to me before and I really learned from it too! I use only the 5oz dixie cups now! I cleaned up my mess with paper towels and unscented baby wipes. Fortunately the table I use does not have grout as it is just a regular work table. Yultide from BCN disolves plastic the quickest! Just FYI!

YULETIDE!

You better not let me catch you using that as a mixer!

(Call me, will ya?) I'll keep it "focused" . . . Scouts honor!

You know who!

LOL!!!! I kinda thought YULTIDE would get your attention! Too late! One of my best sellers at Christmas is all because of you! Sure will! I got some orders to get out but I will put you on my schedule for sure! You know I enjoy every minute of our wonderful conversations! Looking forward to talking to you again dear friend!! (((((((BIG BEAR HUGS)))))))

Mish Monehpenneh