Starting point for 4627.

I'm pouring today in the 1/2 pint mainstay jars, a blend of 4627/4633 and 4627/4630. I have searched and cant find anything so I am asking if anyone can give me a starting point on the wick. Ive got zincs, RRD, CDN, CD, and HTP's. Will any of these work, or do I need to order something else? TIA!!

FS ~ You could try HTPs to see how they work for you. Or get yourself a sample pack of Ecos and give them a try. If you go Eco, you'll need to test the smallest sizes and up in that little jar. I do like Eco best in 4627. I've not done that jar to help with which to start with plus it's a blend so that changes things a bit. Maybe start with Eco 2-4 and go from there. HTP...maybe start with a 52?

I've used both combos you mentioned during my testing frenzy. Both good (IMO) but I ended up going 4627/415 @ 20% 415 and is in the final 2-3.

HTH and GL

Ive got some 415, so I will probably try that blend too. I'm wondering would cdn wick be best with the soy?

Eta ive got HTP 62. I like HTP, really love the self trimming aspect.

I rarely use CDs or CDNs so no help there from me. However, I do like HTPs a lot too. The 62 may turn out not to be too big due to 4627 being a wicker-up type wax (imo). I have some smaller HTPs I can send you, if you like. Also, have Eco 6 & up for sure I could send you and just may have some smaller ones downstairs.