Accounting/Inventory Software

Michdj

I use Quickbooks Online. I have had my computer crash to many times and don't want to lose everything ever again! I have used the Quickbooks Program ($199)(forget the version) and I may just purchase it and save it to an external HD. I lke that better than the online version. Much more detailed. For now it will be ok, until I find it on sale.

I use Outright which is also online, I link all my business accounts, as well as Etsy and Paypal. It automatically categorizes and tracks income and expense transactions, and gives me reports on sales, customers, profit, and taxes. When it's tax time, I just print my Schedules C worksheet. Done. I love love love it. http://outright.com/learn-more/how-it-works/

I use Quickbooks Premier. Had been using QuickBooks Pro, but wanted the ability to track inventory and use that inventory to build items with my inventory which was only available by moving from Pro to Premier. I really like it. Especially the Snapshots it gives me of how I'm doing in comparison to last year.

• 4 weeks later...

Check out Zoho Books (great overall accounting system, but no inventory) or Zoho Invoice (simple invoicing and accounting) or Zoho CRM (inventory and sales/customer info). It is an online accounting software that you pay by the month. Some free versions are available too.