Have you tried or do you use Just Scent Blackberry Pie FO?

I havent tried blackberry anything so I can not comment, but I am on the TCS website as we speak (toggling back & forth, lol) and noticed that TCS has a blackberry cobbler. A lot of their FO's are really good. Have you tried that one? I am sure you will be placing a TCS order soon <wink>.

I havent tried blackberry anything so I can not comment, but I am on the TCS website as we speak (toggling back & forth, lol) and noticed that TCS has a blackberry cobbler. A lot of their FO's are really good. Have you tried that one? I am sure you will be placing a TCS order soon <wink>.

Me? Placing FO orders? What? What!

I have not ordered from them in awhile. I had better go have a lookie look...

Well, I just placed an order. I think I picked up 14 of the 1oz FO's plus 10lbs of the tart wax. It just sucked me in and I had no self control. But darn it, I forgot to go back and add the blackberry cobbler and already submitted my order. If you try it, let me know if it is good and I will add some to my next order.

Consulted my spreadsheet and I like their Spicy Apples and Peaches (although I have been mixing my own and I like that), Maple Cinnamon Twist and Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Icing.

To break my single source supplier rule, their wax is going to have to be WORLDS better than my other blends before I will start using it regularly.

At first I was wondering if you were speaking of Tennesse Candle Supplies and I knew they didnt have 1 ozer's, so then I knew it had to be The Candle Source. I use their Blackberry Cobbler and its a huge seller for me.

ETA" Meandgarr, if you call in the morning they will gladly let you add to your order. :)

Edited by leisa2003

Leisa is it a sweet Blackberry or more tart than sweet? I would sure love your perspective!

Oh goodness, I dont think it is a TO sweet type scent yet it isnt really tart either. It smells good oob but even better in wax. I used 415/4625 @(30/70) and the HT is really good. I guess its sweet yet tart,..blackberry is a harder one to describe. If you have ever tried a blackerry cheesecake though, that is sweeter than this blackberry cobbler. (I'm sniffin' a tart of it now on ct).