Layered Tart Melts

annie123

I think you can wait until the second layer does not break the first layer, but not too long In case they split when they are being used, unlike soap, you do have a longer window of time.

In terms of scent combos there are so many that work, I like peppermint and lavender is nice, basically any combo that works in a candle or a blend would work well in this.

Edited by mulberrysoap
Spell check

I've layered but not really on purpose. lol. I sometimes pour the little bit of leftover wax after a pour into a portion cup and then more of the next scent. I think the time depends on how fast they are cooling.

Anything with vanilla is a good scent. I have citrus strawberry that I mixed with vanilla once and it smelled so good. Chocolate is a good one to mix with other scents. I mixed an orange with a chocolate and it smelled really good. A mint scent would go with quite a few too. I haven't really taken the time to make these scents and add them to my line. They sometimes get mixed just because those are what I'm pouring at the time and the leftovers get mixed in a portion cup.

A Lemon with a pomegranate is fresh and springy

Maybe a rain and a grass would make a nice blend or my favorite day at the spa and rainwater CS layered

Lemon and lavender

Lavender and peppermint

Lemongrass and lavender

So many possibilities for spring- are you going to dye them to? Very cool idea let us know how it turns out