please help - brewery candles embeds?

I have a meeting with a brewery that approached me. They want their hops in my candles. Either oil form, beer fragrance, or dry hops in the actual container candle on side for presentation. Are embeds of dry herbs possible? I would think it woukd mess up wick!

Combustibles in the wax would be a bad idea, using hops in a shell and a candle within might be a better idea. I've seen this done with flowers using the high melting point wax. I don't know if there is a hops FO, not sure if that would be all that appealing anyway. Good luck.

I agree. I met with the brewer. I negged the grains in the wax. Am looking now at making prototype beer candles. E.g. India Pale Ale, say 80% beer fo, 10% pine, 5% citrus and 5% floral. Not sure how they'll smell. He wants to do a similar thing with pumpkin ale, stout etc. I am looking for good beer fragrance on the fragrance board. Someone said candles and supplies is the most drafty. I wanted to avois coors type fo. The

The brewer might have a fit! I would too if I were a brewer.