What are some favorites from CS for Cp Soap?

Shar

It's been a while since I ordered from CS.. I used to love the Honeysuckle Jasmine but they reformulated and it's no longer skin safe. Lemon Verbena's another I think that was reformulated. Any favorites that stick, and are not so fussy to soap? Tia!

Sadly, many of my favs and ones you mentioned are no longer skin safe. Here are a couple I have used that work in CP:

Mediterranean Fig (really sticks)

Rain Water (light but sticks and customers that want a light fem scent go for it)

Baby Powder

Lavender

Oakmoss & Amber

Their red rose fades so if you want an awesome rose Moonworks Gypsy Rose is strong and sticks. I soaped it several weeks ago and its so strong I will use less next time, maybe .7 oz pp instead of 1 oz.

Edited by Candybee

Thanks so much, Candybee! I went ahead and ordered several of the samples before the sale ended. I used to use their lavender before all the reformulations. Now I'm using Tennessee's True Lavender.

Here's what I ordered from CS and should get them tomorrow:)

Mediterranean Fig

Fig Tree

Baby Powder- may blend with lavender

Cotton Candy- I need a good one and have heard good reviews for cp.

Mistletoe

Fresh Coffee

Hazelnut Coffee

clean cotton

Forgot about Mistletoe. It rocks in CP and sticks. Don't remember any A but had some slight D. I used several shades of dark greens and forest green for a lovely swirl.

But I find Mistletoe sells like crazy in candles and so so in CP. I have since switched to Elements (Flickers) Rocky Mtn. Customers like it much better for a lovely pine scent. So if you are looking for another pine type try it.

Edited by Candybee

Haven't tried Flickers Rocky Mtn. I have some Northwoods from SWC to test in soap. I like it oob. The only other mistletoe that I've soaped is from MC and it is super strong on the pine.Not a good seller for me either, still have about 8 bars left from Christmas and the scent is still strong. Every once in a while I get a customer looking for a pine scent and they buy it, but I personally don't like it too well, and want something different. OOB I like SWC Northwoods better than MC Mistletoe..

You mentioned Moonworks Gypsy Rose, I've been wanting to try that one, but have a lot of other roses to use up..Victorian Rose from NG, Elements (KY) Rose Petals, and Candle Source Rose..probably more than that if I get to digging through my closet and various boxes of fo,lol..

People where I live tend to buy the Honeysuckle soaps or Jasmine, or floral blends instead of rose.. been using MC honeysuckle vine and Cajun's Jasmine- both stick great and always sell. I've got some Peak's Honeysuckle too, but haven't soaped it yet.