Scent of sea and beach. Not suntan oil!

msant

Hi Everyone, I am having a hard time describing to people the scent I am searching for that reminds me of taking a walk towards the beach. It is a natural, sweetish scent. Very clean almost a 'green' scent. Every time our family goes to the beach I declare...That's it! That's it! What is that? My husband looks at me with a blank expression...

Anyway, I just smelled a candle that captured that scent and it's Beeluxe Sea Spray found at Target. I can't get a description of the scent but that is THE scent. Does not smell like men's ocean scents or other perfumy 'beach' scents.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? :sad2:

my favorite "staight" beach scent is Salty Sea Air from Keystone Candle Supply. reminds me of the ocean.

The unmistakable fragrance of any seaside resort. This fragrance lets you know you've arrived at the beach. Close your eyes, now take a deep breath and smell the salty aroma of the ocean. FP 200 SKIN SAFE -- A BEST SELLER!

does not smell like suntan lotion at all! great for mixing too!

Edited by deisel

• 2 weeks later...