Wick Alternitaves

I am new to this and I am trying to determine which wicks to use. I am making 26 oz containers and the diameter is about 3.5-4". We are using EcoSoya CB135 wax and we are considering double wicking. EcoSoya told me to use the HTP1212 wicks, but someone else told me to use the Heinz Coreless CD12. I want to have several options in case one wick doesn't work well. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help!!!

I am new to this and I am trying to determine which wicks to use. I am making 26 oz containers and the diameter is about 3.5-4". We are using EcoSoya CB135 wax and we are considering double wicking. EcoSoya told me to use the HTP1212 wicks, but someone else told me to use the Heinz Coreless CD12. I want to have several options in case one wick doesn't work well. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help!!!
I think double wicking is your only choice for that diameter. Some people try to use flamethrower wicks, but then you can't burn it for very long before you have a big flickering flame puffing soot. CD and HTP are the same basic type of wick and ECO is in the family. I like them personally and you could try double wicking with the low middle range of any of those. They burn like gangbusters in CB-135, so start low and work your way up. CD 12 might be too big. What you need is a sample pack so you can experiment with different sizes.

Any ideas on where I could get a sample pack? I just want to cover all of my bases. I received my jars on Saturday and I think the FedEx guy thought I was gonna kiss him!! I was jumping up and down all excited. Now all I need is my wax, FO, dye, wicks........!!!! HEHE

I'm not a fan of double wicking. Although many do it and do it quite successufully. A 3.5 to 4 " container can be wicked with a single wick. A Cd 12 or 14 should do it. But as always with wicks, you have to test, test, test.