Any input on these AH Clearance oils?

evesorto

Please let me know if you tried, liked/disliked any of the following oil. Also, if it reminded you of any other suppliers scent (like a twin or near twin) that would be great info, too.

Woodland Breeze - is this anything like Mystic Woods (Flickers)?? or is it a christmas tree type?

Long Wyck Apple Crisp?

Long Wyck Banana Nut Bread??

Long wyck Ocean Mist?

Long Wyck Pumpkin Pie?

KY Cherry Chip Cake - what does this smell like? Cherry or is it something akin to CS Wildberry Mousse??

Thanks in advance for any info, it is greatly appreciated.

Eve

I can only give you an oob review of the LW Apple Crisp and the KY Cherry Chip Cake as I only recently purchased them. The Apple Crisp is more apple than crisp, also seems light oob, especially compared to the Tradewinds Apple Crisp that I also bought recently. The Tradewinds Apple Crisp oob reminds me of Bert's Apple Cinnamon Cider, looking forward to trying it asap. The Cherry Chip Cake is very, very very much cherry! I didn't detect any cake oob, may have to add some more cake fo or a nice vanilla to tone it down, it was strong too! I hths, happy shopping!