A new bcn rant as of today!!!

mtt

I placed an order with BCN last week....had my tracking # within 24 hours! That is much faster than usual!

That is good for them and an improvement!

Just makes me wonder how BCS, Peak, CS and others can get the tracking out within a couple hours of placing order but BCN can't quite get there. :(

When I began shipping online with USPS, the pkg. needed to be shipped the same day as the label was printed. Don't know if that's still the case or if UPS/Fed-Ex follows that rule. I stopped purchasing from one supplier because my pkg. would sit for days without being sent after I received the notice.

Guest OldGlory

Using the UPS Worldship program at work, you are prompted to close out each day's business, but it can be bypassed. It might have something to do with how many packages need to be shipped that day at the supplier you're ordering from... can't speak for the suppliers. When UPS finally picks up, there is an End of Day pick up label that is generated which captures the correct number of packages, etc. The driver is accountable for the right number of packages.

When I first established a UPS account years ago, I was charged $10 each time UPS came to pick up. I don't know if that per pick up charge still applies, but if it does that would explain why some suppliers don't have pick ups every day.

No. I boosted it. I may change to an avatar of her and me together. I see that not a lot of members post actual images of themselves, though. I'll have to think about it. Right now I'm having some health issues. Maybe after (if) I feel better I will update the avatar.

No. I boosted it. I may change to an avatar of her and me together. I see that not a lot of members post actual images of themselves, though. I'll have to think about it. Right now I'm having some health issues. Maybe after (if) I feel better I will update the avatar.

Updated as mentioned.

I don't know if they charge anymore either. My order wasn't scanned "out for delivery" by USPS until more then a week had passed after the original label was printed.

QUOTE=OldGlory;997272]Using the UPS Worldship program at work, you are prompted to close out each day's business, but it can be bypassed. It might have something to do with how many packages need to be shipped that day at the supplier you're ordering from... can't speak for the suppliers. When UPS finally picks up, there is an End of Day pick up label that is generated which captures the correct number of packages, etc. The driver is accountable for the right number of packages.

When I first established a UPS account years ago, I was charged $10 each time UPS came to pick up. I don't know if that per pick up charge still applies, but if it does that would explain why some suppliers don't have pick ups every day.

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Oh my....what a cutie!

Actually SHE is much cuter. We were both running fevers when my dear SIL said; "Look here!"

I, on the other hand, have a bit more grey in the top knot!

I had just finished teaching Emily had to play Patty Cake. I'm proud to admit that I was the only one able to get her to stop crying. I've never seen her cry in my presence except the first single lung-clearing squall when she was born.

We are tight! The last time I saw her (Thanksgiving) she whispered to me; "I know I'm always going to be your favorite! You are mine too! I love you so much, Poppy!"

Hey; I've got five grandchildren, but how can you be objective when someone treats you like that!

Stella's coming on strong, though! Look out big sister! Stella's no dummy! As we were preparing to head home after Thanksgiving, she threw a serious "hissy fit" screaming; "POPPY! PLEASE POPPY, PLESASE DON'T GO!" She ran at me so hard she nearly knocked us both down!

Everyone including Emily was shocked, and I cried.

I swear I saw Stella throw a smirk in Emily's direction, though, as I was climbing into our van.