Connie's Candles FO

FaithfulScenter

I'm getting ready to place more first order, or drive out there, here is a list of the scents I am interested in. Anyone order from there? Or tried any of these scents?

Willow Inn

Blackberry Vanilla

Splinters and Rags

Southern Pecan Pie

Red Hot Cinnamon

Primitive Angels

Old Memories

Maple Pecan

Hot Maple Toddy

Homespun

Hillbilly Homestead

Country Britches

Cranberry

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Blueberry Pancakes

Amish Friendship Bread

The pups woke me up and then I read this.

Of course you made me go look and now there are a solid dozen or so that I want!

I immediately had to go see if the Hot Maple Toddy was a Candleberry Candle type and it is. It was a favorite of mine in their cake melts before I started making melts myself.

Hi, I ordered some 1 ozers just before Xmas, the fragrances was ok. The best one for me was frosted cranberry and spiced sugar plum, I did get the blueberry pancakes but to me smells the same as everyone else's blueberry cheesecake/blueberry croissants (but that might just be me) the country britches is quite a light clean smell and chestnuts and brown sugar was ok. I also got the hazelnut creme brûlée and I didn't like this, French vanilla crunch didn't seem to have much smell oob or in my wax same as the double dip caramel.

Overall I probably won't order again although as I said the spiced sugar plum and the frosted cranberry was the best I have tried.

Hope this helped. Forgot to say this was in candles they might be better in melts.

Edited by Joannec

I think Connie's is one of those suppliers that gets overlooked...her oils are great and wonderful customer service.

I've used Willow Inn, Hot Maple Toddy, Pumpkin Brulee( my best seller for 2 yrs), Hazelnut Creme Brulee and Chestnuts & Brown Sugar with great results in 415.

Here is my updated list, but I'm sure it will change again before I actually make the trip, and then will probably change again once I get there and start sniffing lol

Willow Inn

Splinters and Rags

Primitive Angels

Old Memories

Maple Pecan

Homespun

Hillbilly Homestead

Country Britches

Blackberry Vanilla

Well, jumped in head first this morning before I head off to work. I'm a sucker for a good cranberry. Had to try the Old Memories, Hot Maple Toddy & a few others. If they're everything ones say they are...I know I'll head back for more wax & oil. The 3022 is expensive...I think this will be my own stash for "myself" candles. Is that greedy? Just sad, I know :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I'll try. One of those things when you know what you like. General

Store is much different than the Gift Shop from KY(RE). Connie's you can smell

cream soda coming thru, as well as anise/licorice...it works beautifully. I'm keeping that one. The other, Old Memories...hard to describe, but sweet spice & Hazelnut works. Not sickening. I did try the Maple Toddy & it is a dead on dupe of Candleberry - just like KY's Grandmother's Toddy is. Not really different. Cranberry was just a touch different than all the spiced cranberries I've tried, but you can definitely pick up a little extra nuance of something. It is very nice. Still quite tart, but nice.

Hope that helps a little. I sure wish I would have found her earlier.

Very nice lady. Am going back for more.