The Candlemakers Store Lotion

angielyn

I have been looking, but haven't found much info. anywhere.

Does anyone use the Goatsmilk Hand & Body Lotion??? I bought a gallon and it's terrible. I mean it feels nice, but it's full of tiny little lumps. Is this normal??? I have another gallon of lotion from somewhere else and it doesn't have these little lumps, it's nice and smooth.

Nope, I would not use that, never mind selling it. I get the GM lotion from BCN, and it's good; you can buy a sample before dishing money out for a gallon.

Also tried the one from WSP but didn't like it at all, it felt soooo "waxy"!

Nope, I would not use that, never mind selling it. I get the GM lotion from BCN, and it's good; you can buy a sample before dishing money out for a gallon.

Also tried the one from WSP but didn't like it at all, it felt soooo "waxy"!

Is it possible to post a link, I've been to BCN site and cannot find anything but the regular lotion base. I am going to BitterCreek North at wwwcandlesupply.com. Thank you!:grin2:

I did email them, they did respond. I just haven't had time to do what they said I should do :) I will update this when I do.

Thank you! I will take a look. I am trying to replace WSP Goat Milk and their Soy Butter, hard to find a decent one that isn't top dollar.

Ok, the response I got was to heat the lotion to 170-190 and use my lil stick blender. I did and didn't even need the stick blender :) I just didn't heat it high enough. I got to 170 and noticed they were gone, so all is good! Thank Goodness.