Millcreek's new scents....

LeahRB

I was interested in some of their new scents and I was wondering if anybody had tried any of them. To name a few, Backroads, Blue Moon, Enchanted, Flirt, Home & Hearth, and Tall Dark & Handsome. There are quite a few new ones I think. I will be using these in candles and soap. Thanks for any input.

They are not new, just renamed.

Backroads was stormwatch type

Laundry day was Gain type

Just call or email them for what they used to be. They had no choice, but to rename. I'll bet all companies will have to that deal with credit cards.

They are not new, just renamed.

Backroads was stormwatch type

Laundry day was Gain type

Just call or email them for what they used to be. They had no choice, but to rename. I'll bet all companies will have to that deal with credit cards.

What? Why? sorry for the questions but I just wasn't aware there was a problem.

What? Why? sorry for the questions but I just wasn't aware there was a problem.

The company that processes their credit cards told them to change the names or they were going to drop them. The cc company said it was like selling fake nike shoes. I'll bet all the FO suppliers will have to change names. I asked them if they could put up a used to be & they said no that they couldn't put any name brand name on their site. You can just email or call & they will tell you what they used to be named.

FO Suppliers!

What about us!

Do you mean it's illegal to say "compares to" or "type" on our fragrances.

The national B&B generic producing companies have been doing this for years. Check out a bottle of Swave or look at Walmart's brand for the reference to another companie's tradename.

This is the first I have heard of this, but the implications for us make me ill!

Will the fashion police or candle cops be busting us or issuing "cease & desist" orders. We're not trying to pass off our products as counterfeits, by disquising them in anyway.

We're not selling knock-off Coach pocket books or Nike's or any of that overpriced stupid consumer rip-off crap. The only way they can maintain their extravagant prices is to bully everyone and collect large sums from lawsuit settlements while the Chineese sweat shops continue to crank out their crappy highly-overpriced products. Consumers could put an end to this in a snap of a finger, but most have been brainwashed into believing the hype that they push!

It's pretty darn rotten that a few of the big candle and B&B makers lock-up all of the good names and defy anyone else to the right of some pretty basic descriptions. I believe that a company has a right to protect it's propietary name for a period, but pretty soon all we'll be able to call our products are "A Candle" , "A Bar of Soap", "A Bottle of Hand Lotion". ect.

At least the drug companies have a limited period to corner their market and rip everyone off!

Candle supplies yard sale to follow!

Lools like two Ambiens tonight!

Dave

I agree, chefmom.

By the way I should have posted I will need to take two "Zolpidem" tonight. That's the generic name for Ambien, whose exclusive time for raping consumers has ended. They made a fortune on it.. I think there was a 500% difference in price between the two versions!

GRRRRRRR! I hate paying full retail when the mark-ups are so outrageous.

I needed a new battery for my Verizon Samsung cell phone. I did not know my wife did too. I went on eBay and found a Motorola (NOT a knock-off) brand battery shipped free for $4.00.

My wife stopped at the Verizon store and Paid $40.00 plus 6% MD. sales tax for the VERY SAME battery. It's just not right!

Dave

I agree, chefmom.

By the way I should have posted I will need to take two "Zolpidem" tonight. That's the generic name for Ambien, whose exclusive time for raping consumers has ended. They made a fortune on it.. I think there was a 500% difference in price between the two versions!

GRRRRRRR! I hate paying full retail when the mark-ups are so outrageous.

Dave

It's worse than that Dave. My sister worked for an inventory company and they did inventory at a pharmacy where a $.09 pill cost you $9.00!!

Edited by IwantItgreen

I am not at all surprised, only angry. Just about every week I receive an itemized bill from one of three hospitals I spent the best part of a year in.

Need I say more, than I'm glad that Valium went generic to Diazapam!

My wife has taken to hiding the bills from me. She's afraid I'll have another Coronary!

Dave

Gee! A fan club of One!

I just had to write a post, apologizing to another member who seemed upset with me in a reply post. I guess my intentions were misunderstood.

I was a member of another board and never had to write an apologiy in close to 700 posts over about a five year period.

I know everyone can see me as a newbie, so maybe I should just be a bit more "quiet" on this board, but if you notice; although I am still on probation and a newbie, I'm only one posting away from getting an enema (enigma) rating. I don't like being called a drip.

One thing really great about a board this active is; If you do encounter someone who doesn't care for you, it's pretty easy to simply not have contact with them. That would have been much harder on the other, much slower board.

Thank you!

Your kind post made me feel better. I was feeling a bit blue.

Now I know exactly where I need to go to get my enema!

See if you can find me!

Luv; Your Avatar and Username!

Take Care!

Dave

Gee! A fan club of One!

I just had to write a post, apologizing to another member who seemed upset with me in a reply post. I guess my intentions were misunderstood.

I was a member of another board and never had to write an apologiy in close to 700 posts over about a five year period.

I know everyone can see me as a newbie, so maybe I should just be a bit more "quiet" on this board, but if you notice; although I am still on probation and a newbie, I'm only one posting away from getting an enema (enigma) rating. I don't like being called a drip.

One thing really great about a board this active is; If you do encounter someone who doesn't care for you, it's pretty easy to simply not have contact with them. That would have been much harder on the other, much slower board.

Thank you!

Your kind post made me feel better. I was feeling a bit blue.

Now I know exactly where I need to go to get my enema!

See if you can find me!

Luv; Your Avatar and Username!

Take Care!

Dave

Oh please don't be quiet! Quite the opposite for me- I can smell a newb far far away and your posts are just the opposite- I see you as a kind of mentor with kind intentions and experienced in your craft WITH a sense of humor!

Some people no matter what you do or say will argue and not be pleased- and don't hide because of it!

Keep posting for that enema..lol

Thanks ladies!

But, You're too late!

I'm "Enigmatic Dave" now and the blues are gone for good (At Least for now!)

I LOVE this board!

Hard to wait until I get the handcuffs off though!

I've been drinking blood all week long wanting to reply post in the "Off Topic" forum.

"Patience is a virtue!" "Patience is a virtue!" "Patience is a virtue!" (Self-hynosis!)

Luv to my new gal pals

Dave