Taking over Front Porch's FO's

leisa2003

Well I just got word that another vendor has bought Angie's FO's for her business. Why wouldn't Angie keep her oils for herself since she has the tart business is confusing. Maybe this other vendor is going to sell FO's and not just tarts (?) Hmmmm!

ETA: I heard the vendor is Haley's Heavenly Scents that purchased Front Porch's FO's, I am tempted to email her and ask if she will be selling the FO'S or just for her own products!

Edited by leisa2003

Are you sure? This was on their FB page....

Just a heads up I will be sending emails tonight & tomorrow on the open orders that have the ME oils. I will list the items & scent on the email and you can either choose a different scent or I will refund the money. All of these orders will be on hold until I hear back and once again I am sorry this has happened. It has created unhappy customers and a ton more work for me. On another note I think I have checked every supplier on the internet for replacement oils and they are not out there the vendors that are carrying some of them have blended them. I have talked to a mfg co that will try & dupe them but you never really know what you are getting and min. qty buy is 25 lbs. I have talked to a fellow vendor that I trust 100% as I know you all trust her also and she made some really good points, storage would be a issue and that large of qty the scent would fade if not used in a timely manner not to mention the expense of it all. I hope you all know that I try to do everything possible to please my customers but just don't think I can pull this one off. I will keep everyone updated. Have a great weekend.

Are you sure? This was on their FB page....

Just a heads up I will be sending emails tonight & tomorrow on the open orders that have the ME oils. I will list the items & scent on the email and you can either choose a different scent or I will refund the money. All of these orders will be on hold until I hear back and once again I am sorry this has happened. It has created unhappy customers and a ton more work for me. On another note I think I have checked every supplier on the internet for replacement oils and they are not out there the vendors that are carrying some of them have blended them. I have talked to a mfg co that will try & dupe them but you never really know what you are getting and min. qty buy is 25 lbs. I have talked to a fellow vendor that I trust 100% as I know you all trust her also and she made some really good points, storage would be a issue and that large of qty the scent would fade if not used in a timely manner not to mention the expense of it all. I hope you all know that I try to do everything possible to please my customers but just don't think I can pull this one off. I will keep everyone updated. Have a great weekend.

I don't see that on their page. Maybe I'm overlooking it.

This long statement is on Haley's FB page. I just checked.

OK,..yes, I seen it now Jack, Thanks. So maybe is was discussed or something and decided no-go. I was hoping maybe someone was going to take over the oils and become a supplier as well. I know that kinda what happened with ICS when Angie had Snowtop oils. I wonder if Haley knows that The Candle Maker Store can dupe fragrances. I dont carry any of Miami Erie's oils or I would see about having them duped. Maybe they have to purchase a 25lbs minimum if they do dupe. I know Steve really well, I will have to ask him about that.

What it sounds like to me is that Haley's used ME oils as some of their base oils that they sold and now many of their blends etc cannot be obtained, causing a huge problem for her oil customers.

Yeah, your probably right. The video just kinda threw me off a bit because I knew Angie sold off her oils when she closed Snowtop. It would be nice if someone like ICS did purchase them and kept selling the oils like before.

ETA: I guess I was just hoping Haley's was taking them over. :(

Edited by leisa2003