Anyone joining me in pouring today??

I am doing segment 3 of this round (who knows the number-only my label dates and spreadsheets know the truth!) today.

4625/4627/415 in Ellipso cups. Will use the same FO's as last weekend's segments and then I shall wait (not patiently) for curing and test in a few weeks.

I tested with soy added after just 1 week a few rounds ago and it was okay. Waited another 2 weeks and there was a noticeable difference.

So, taking the weekend off because you pour all week or anyone joining me in pouring today?

Poured yesterday for an order..today I am pouring some testers of pink sugar and amaretto.

I poured some melts in pink sugar yesterday.. yum. & I revisited Lovespell. omg, I just can't stomach that stuff. I'll never even test them. blech.

Mmm...Ultimate bakery is one that I have not (yet!) tried.

Happy pouring and testing to all making something yummy today!

I just finished pouring a few cups of each; Toasted Marshmallow, Warm Vanilla Nutmeg, Homemade Apple Pie, Cranberry Spice, Mulled Cider and Hot Apple Pie.

Does that warm vanilla nutmeg happen to come from Ah/Re?

I have a 2 ouncer of that one... I have been trying to find a vanilla spice like party lites- years and years ago when I was a consultant for a very brief time I LOVED that scent! Haven't found one close yet

YUMMM....is that Warm Vanilla Nutmeg as wonderful as it sounds? :)

YES!! It is delicious. Along the lines of Warm Vanilla Sugar. I make it over and over.

Does that warm vanilla nutmeg happen to come from Ah/Re?

I have a 2 ouncer of that one... I have been trying to find a vanilla spice like party lites- years and years ago when I was a consultant for a very brief time I LOVED that scent! Haven't found one close yet

Yes. It is from RE/AH. I have tried a few Vanilla Spice FO's and I get too much vanilla and the last one I tried was perfume-y (well, to me) so I know it is not easy. Let me know if you find a good one. I'd try it if I have not already!

I just went and looked and I got my one ounce bottle in July and my big bottle in August. Mine is not a super strong scent OOB (I just went and sniffed) but I get scent. Then again, I have a bigger bottle.

Maybe try it in just one melt and see. It surprised me. I got it as one of my freebies, on a whim, and the next month ordered a bigger bottle because I really liked it.

What fo's are you pouring this weekend JAJC? Also, I put the Warm Vanilla Nutmeg in lotion and it smells wonderful-LOVE it, esp in cocoa butter lotion. Hope your testing goes well! I poured a bunch of small batches on New Years- will be able to test next week- wanted to try a bunch of the 1 oz'ers I have- use some of them up!!