wax melts

i have been testing ecosoya pb wax for my melts, and i must say that i have had great success with it. i'm using the metal tart molds and no issues with the melts not releasing. i've mostly used cs fo's and so far so good. the vanilla melt in the warmer is

on the 3rd day and still going strong!

I've been getting about 3 days, 8 hours per day, with the PB/excel blend with some fo's. Gave some to my friends today- one told me she only gets 6 hours from her Sc**tsy ones- so she'll let me know how she likes my melts (fingers crossed- hope she gets a day or more). So glad you are having success! It's fun when you get a melt that lasts that long!!

I've been getting about 3 days, 8 hours per day, with the PB/excel blend with some fo's. Gave some to my friends today- one told me she only gets 6 hours from her Sc**tsy ones- so she'll let me know how she likes my melts (fingers crossed- hope she gets a day or more). So glad you are having success! It's fun when you get a melt that lasts that long!!

Is fragrance load giving you the longer use or the wax?

That's great I use the same wax for melts, may I ask what kind of warmer do you use?

i got it from vista wholesale. they are currently out of stock on them. it's the cream colored on on page 2.

i have been using 1oz fo ppw.