Returning to candle making - questions on Ecosoya Xcel

I was a regular here several years ago, back when the forum was still Candletech. I am wanting to get back into candle making and would love to go a more soy route this time. My old fav wax was Greenleaf's 70/30, but since I've learned they closed, that's not available anymore.

I have looked around at different wax options online and I think I've narrowed it down to wanting to try Ecosoya Xcel. I want something that is preferably single pour with a nice look to it without dyes. I plan to do colorless candles for a more 'natural' appearance.

Anyone have experience with this wax that they can share?

If it helps I plan to go back to my old faithful Ball style canning jars. I still have a lot of HTP 1212 wicks left in my stash from probably 5+ years ago, these are still ok to use right? These are what I had used with the 70/30 in these jars and had good tests with them, but I know that may change with a different wax.

If you use Ecosoya Xcel and use the Ball canning jars that you can get at WalMart (I believe they're 1 pint size), what wick do you refer to?

Thanks in advance! :)