looking for a Wax snaps/snapper mold?

KandiDecora

could they be made in the ice cube trays that make "sticks" of ice for use in sport bottles?? i think i have one-might give it a try! i think the shape looks nice and could be packaged cute. how much do they weigh? off to look for the stick ice cube tray!!

kris

I have been looking for a mold for those too..the closest I came was a breadstick mold search..but the molds that came up looked like corn..there were a couple molds that looked like those but they are cast iron.

If you see anything update us. :)

I kinda had an idea to use both these suggestions but wanted to see if any veteran chandlers knew of any other ways. I've looked into the bread stick pans and the water bottle ice trays as well. I took a trip to Wally yesterday in search of one either or but they had neither. (that was a tongue twister lol) They said they have the ice trays closer to the warmer months. Same with Dollar Tree. So unless I order one online soon I'll have to get them in the spring. On the bright side if I wait till spring I'll have all summer to prefect them for the 2013 candle season.