Help me find an ova label to fit top of 2 ounce Ellipso cup lid, please?

justajesuschick

I have checked onlinelabel as well as planetlabel and cannot find an oval label to fit the 2 ounce Ellipso oval portion cup lid. I have received these from sellers in the past with an oval label on lid so I know that they exist yet I cannot find them.

I measured and the surface space is about 1.25" h x 2" w.

Suggestions for places to check, please?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah, onlinelabels has like a minimum of 1,000 so I will likely start with a few from labelsbythesheet.

Actually, since I am not a touch graceful, I had better plan to start with pouring into the cups and then stacking the cups in a labeled cello bag until I see if I like the method.

Thanks, again!

I've been gone for a bit but just in case you are still wanting to label them separately I use Avery glossy white oval labels #22804. I get mine from office max or depot...whichever one has the best deal. If you wait for a good sale they are very reasonable. Another way you can package them is with the drawstring baggies from RE. You can fit three of them in there perfectly and just tie a cute tag on the drawstrings. HTH

Thank you!!

I measured the tops of the lids on the oval cups I got and due to a little rim around, the largest I thought I could order labels was 1 1/4" x 2".

I ordered some Kraft ones on 1" x 2". Just a few. Guess I am glad since perhaps they will be too small!

May I ask where you get your oval cups? Are they 2 oz. cups?

They are 2oz cups and I get mine from the webstaurant store. Mine have that same little rim but I just use that to secure the labels. The label I use is 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 so I just center the label and press them on along the edge. Even though I don't press them down firmly in the center I don't have any problem with them falling off...they lay nice and flat. You can use the smaller label and affix them to the inside of that rim but I just personally like the look of the larger one. But I use a picture on most of mine so that extra size really makes a difference.