8 ounce Jelly Jars

LynnS

We pick up jars locally.Recently my husband and I noticed a number on them.One company it's on the bottom side.The other company in the middle of the jar.BUT when we try to wash it off no way.It is alot of work to take every jar and do this.We have a few wholesale customers and I will tell them but not happy.We cant afford to have jars wax etc shipped.We must stay locally but timing to remove these numbers is crazy and not only that not attractive IMO.Do any of you have this with the numbers on the 8 ounce JJ.I haven't noticed on my other jars so far not but haven't ordered any for awhile.

The companies we buy from are reputable and good to work with.They can't help the distributers changed where they put lot numbers.

Any ideas how toi remove it without all the scrubbing and hassle or can we just leave it this way.I'm not really sure it will come off. it seemed pretty permanent to me.

Thank You

LynnS

Our labels are on top.The round labels. I like them.I tried putting them on the jar but at shows they got dirty and messed up.I have a wholesaler in NC and I'm sure she has the same problem with them being handled and getting dirty.I guess it can be overlooked if they want them bad enough.To scrub or find something to take it off would be hard and very very time consuming.

LynnS