Looking for a TRUE EVERGREEN type smell

Years ago Willowwoods had an awesome fragrance called Christmas Wreath Type. It smelled just like a TRUE tree. I have tried many companies with what they call pine, fir, etc. The manufacturers have succeeded at the cleaning fluid smell, but no a true tree smell. I am about ready to give up. Anyone have any ideas....as WW has long been out of biz and cannot find a company who took over her fragrances. TIA for your help/info.

I absolutely love Candles and Supplies "Christmas Tree" scent.

I can send you an ounce to try if you like. Or even a couple of tarts. I too miss Willowoods scents. It has been hard trying to find replacements for my favorites WW fragrances. I wish we could find out if her oils were available through a different company.

Edited by barbaranj

Thanks barbaranj for the offer. I actually have Christmas Tree fragrance I found during my search. But it is the true tree that people love and buy throughout the year. I have even tried different manufacturers, no luck. It is very disheartening. I tried to have one of them duped, no good. So just discontinued the oils because there was nothing as good out there (that I have found in my searching.) I figured someone by now would have picked up those oils. Or at least some of the top of the line ones!

Can you tell just by sniffing if it's what you want? I can send BW Pinyon. It was,'t the Christmas tree I was looking for, I'm looking for the sticky tree sap you get off a fresh cut Christmas Tree. But it may be what you want. Never tried the wreath from WW's but miss others. PM me if you want a sniff.