Roll on and Spray perfumes

Guest PassionSunKiss

Guest PassionSunKiss

Hey all!

I'm trying to get into making perfume sprays and roll-on perfumes, but my specialty is body butters so I'm a little confused . I was wondering if any body had problems with either of the formulas/ingredients offered by Save On Scents or Lotioncrafters?

Save On Scents has the Liquid SilkBase which is made of Polydimethyl Cyclosiloxane

Lotioncrafters has a recipe that contains just Cyclo and Dimethicone.

Or I could try going a little natural and do Jojoba Oil and FO.

How well do these ingredients hold fragrances? What problems have you had in the past?

Thanks all for your help!!

Guest PassionSunKiss

Thanks so much for your advice! What kind of base do you use for the perfume sprays? I would like to stay as natural as possible, but I was afraid that any kind of oil would stain clothing/fabric

I use fco in roll-ons and sprays. But I also don't sell. In the sprays it will leave a spot on clothes but it comes out in the wash, so far anyhow. Although, if rubbed in completely I have not noticed it on clothes. My family and I also like to use the spray as an oil rub, nice shine in the summer.