colors in MP

chrisstine

hi,

i have a question, if i bought color that are especial use to CP.. could i use this color in MP process?

because the person in the store told me that i could use directly to the base, but it is a little hard to disolve or use propilenicol and disolve the color with that and later use in my soap base...

thanks for your advice....i dont want to make some mistake since i am a newbie in soap...

thanks for the help jackbenimble.

is in powder i will use glirecine... because with propenicol, which is use to keep the frangance longer it take about 4 or 5 days to use.

i have no more choice, because here we dont have many distributor as in the united state and a friend of mine bought from brumberry and here in customs didnt leave the product because they dont understand what mica is, and they said we need permission and a lot of stupid thing.. so we must try with what we have here.

thanks a lot!

yesteday i try the color in my soap in CP and it didnt work never get color, so i think the store didnt tell me the true because the color didnt color CP but it color MP

so i have a lot of color in powder.... and it is tiny tiny little to make a lot of color.

thanks for the help jackbenimble.

is in powder i will use glirecine... because with propenicol, which is use to keep the frangance longer it take about 4 or 5 days to use.

i have no more choice, because here we dont have many distributor as in the united state and a friend of mine bought from brumberry and here in customs didnt leave the product because they dont understand what mica is, and they said we need permission and a lot of stupid thing.. so we must try with what we have here.

thanks a lot!

I am guessing you are using a mica or oxide? If so, mixing into glycerin first is how I do it. Can you give us more details?