It's FINALLY done!! :)

I'm still movin' stuff in but the studio is finally done!! It's one of the reasons I haven't been online much for the last few weeks - well that and a few technical reasons...:whistle:

The first three pictures are what you see when you walk in - the kids' area, my storage area for my displays and stuff, and the packaging area. The last two pictures are of my work area and the storage area for my finished product.

Good thing they limit the pictures! I took a ton with my new digital camera (early holiday present! ;) ) and I'm soooooo excited that it's done! It's not much but I did 90% of the work by myself so it was a labor of love (well kinda!).

Thanks for looking! If you have any ideas for anything, please let me know! I'm still trying to get everything I have to fit!! I didn't realize I had so much stuff!

Life & Light!

Tish

post-1703-139458415269_thumb.jpg

post-1703-139458415273_thumb.jpg

post-1703-139458415275_thumb.jpg

post-1703-139458415278_thumb.jpg

post-1703-13945841528_thumb.jpg

Me too - you've really been able to pack a lot of stuff into there, way to go! You do have a lot of stuff, don'tcha :)

Oh my do I ever! I still have probably another 4-5 tubs full of stuff to try and stuff in there! lol Thankfully, its mostly finished product and I still have a lot of room for that! I'll just be so glad to get everything into one room and be able to do multiple tasks at one time. BTW Robin - I got some of your soap from my SB - LOVE IT!! I also got a bath ball and a lip balm. My hub took the lip balm and I haven't seen it since but I got to try it - YUMMY! I haven't had a chance to take a relaxing bath but I can't wait to use the ball!! It smells heavenly! :D

Thanks y'all for all the kind comments. It took me three years and a lot of well... um.... what's a kinder word... um... convincing - yeah that's it - to get my husband on board with this. He's still alittle miffed that he only gets a corner of the garage now and can't park the van in there anymore (in four years we've only parked the van in there *maybe* three times - so go figure!).

Now to get the fundraiser and wholesale packets together and get some business in there! If I ever get this photo taking thing down - I'm not used to this side of the photo taking arena... but I'm getting there...

Life & Light!

Tish