Graphic Designer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi :)

I can't recommend a graphic designer, because the one I tried I would not recommend. However, I designed my own logo and make all of my own marketing/advertising as well as my own Web site right now. www.bannersnack.com is my savior! I've done SO many professional looking marketing and advertising banners and even some of my logos that way. I paid for the VIP, but I believe there is a trial membership. Whatever the fee for the VIP is, I really believe is worth it!

Good luck!

Glad you choose someone from USA - Keep America Going!

There is a site that is called fiver. I had a logo created and it turned out beautiful and it only cost 5.00. There are many designers from all over the

world but I chose one in the US. Try them. There are some very talented designers.

Welcome to Craft Server, you will gain a lot of information off this forum. It is awesome.

I can help you with Graphic Designing, I have over 25 years experience. Just finished up a project with

someone that belongs to this forum.

Have a great day.

Hello!!

Can anyone refer a graphic designer for candle labels, a logo and banners for webpage.

I'm also seeking someone who knows how to do word press configuration.

Thank you so much!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend crazzie. She has helped me with my new branding for my products (logo and labels). She is excellent at communication, very imaginative, and in my opinion VERY economical!

I am in the midst of creating my website so my new branding has not been seen yet by the public, but here is the work she did for my main logo.

Aromations_web_zps5d8b9816.jpg

She truly is great at what she does and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her to others. She has completed quite a few designs and helped me with my re-branding of my products (candles, tarts, and air fresheners).

• Like 1

• 6 months later...