Soaping Oils

Jcandleattic

Honestly, I didn't know where to put this thread, so thought I might as well put it here. 

I finally got around to finishing my PDD (pricing due diligence) on my soaping oils that I need and some that I just want. 

So today at 12:45 PM, I placed my rather large order (I won't have to order again for probably around a year to a year and a half ish) - from Soaper's Choice - and I got my shipping notice at 1:23 pm. That's some damn fast service! Now to see how long it will actually take to get to me. I will have to track it later tonight or tomorrow to find that out. 

I can't wait to get it so I can finally get some more masterbatch made, and start soaping for next year!  

• Like 4

I love their speed.  They are occasionally out of stock on an item I need, but I can give them grace for that since shipping is so fast.  And since Chicago isn't terribly far from me, shipping is reasonable, and I get my pails in just a couple of days typically.  They are great.  And they have some of the weirder oils that are more difficult to find!

20 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I try my best to run out of everything at the same time.

I've almost got this down to a science, and since I masterbatch, it makes calculations of what I need, and how much of each much easier. 

when I tracked my package yesterday it said my order would arrive to me by 5pm Saturday. Which means I will probably get it on Monday because out where I am (semi-rural-ish) UPS, and USPS are ALWAYS late. ALWAYS. 

• Like 1