More crystal candles I made this week.

Trappeur

Thought I would share of what I made this past week for myself....Ever since I started pouring in my mothers crystal collection I've become addicted.  And they were all made in my most favorite scent, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from Tennessee Candle.  This scent is soooo beautiful and I'm so in love with it.  The large piece of crystal is 2 pounds and double wicked.  The next one over is about 1 1/4 pounds and also double wicked.  And believe it or not since my look in my house is rustic, these really do work and fit in....1 more week will be 2 weeks and I can burn them all....I just can't stand to wait but I'm sticking to it!

Thanks for looking.

Trappeur

CIMG3574.jpg

CIMG3572.jpg

CIMG3587.jpg

• Like 4

Those look very elegant. Thanks to you, I've been picking up cheap crystal when I find it at garage sales! And I still haven't rigged up my presto pot and made any candles yet! (I don't count that one time last year where --for the wax-- I melted some old candles and then used a C4 wick in a 3 inch jar!).

Hi GS,

I was never a crystal type gal till I sort of started fooling around with my mothers collection.  They are just soooo beautiful when burning and looking at the beautiful facets just shimmering and glowing by the candlelight.  I just wish I could sell them to stores but I'm just too wary of selling something that is not meant for burning hot wax even though each and every candle of mine in the crystal is not hot what so ever when they burn.  And then I went on the internet and I just can't believe all the people who make and sell them!  I had no idea so many made them!  I thought I was the only one! lol lol....duh!  How stupid I would even think that!   Well, now you gotta get going and making them...you'll be so addicted like me!

Trappeur

Thankyou Puma and Missy for the beautiful comments.  All the crystal here I bought off of Ebay.  I have pretty much made candles from my mothers collection of the huge pieces I have of hers that I was able to pour into as a lot of the pieces have curved bottoms that I really can't pour into as they aren't flat.

Thankyou Missy for the compliment on my picture!  I was hugging my horse Ranger who I rescued from an auction.  He is a big beauty.   So now you can put a face with a name.  I wonder that all the time when I'm clicking on different peoples posts! lol

Trappeur 

• 4 weeks later...

Love the candles in those type of containers.  I think they are so elegant. 

My neighbor gave me a pint size jar and it was painted with a light blue glass paint.  So I decided to pour wax in it for a candle.  I have to say it's beautiful burning as you can see the flame through the light blue paint.  So of course, I went out and bought some glass paint and will do a few of these for Christmas. 

BEAUTIFUL Trappeur!!!! The wax in the last crystal picture (with the 2 trees) looks so doggone creamy you could scoop it out and eat it. Your jars are just so gorgeous! I bet they are just so pretty burning! :)  I just love this kind of stuff! :)

Thankyou Puma!  Yep that's 464 wax.....

Trappeur

My neighbor gave me a pint size jar and it was painted with a light blue glass paint.  So I decided to pour wax in it for a candle.  I have to say it's beautiful burning as you can see the flame through the light blue paint.  So of course, I went out and bought some glass paint and will do a few of these for Christmas. 

Hi Marty,

Oh, I know we all would love to see a picture!

Trappeur