cades cove?

Guest OldGlory

Guest OldGlory

There was a mention of cades cove in a recent thread about the quality of fragrances. I would love to know where to get cades cove FO. Thanks!

Guest OldGlory

Right, I went to that website but didn't see it. Cades cove is a beautiful stretch of land inside the boundary of the Smoky Mountains natl park. I would love to smell the fragrance named after such a gorgeous place.

Maybe you could make your own blend. You could probably get some great suggestions on the board if you wanted. There are some very creative people here.

I found a website that has a Cade's Cove, makescentsco (add the www and the .com), but it sounds more like a tropical fragrance. Not at all what I would imagine as the scent of the beautiful Smoky Mountains.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

OG, when I moved back down here, I wanted something to remind me of home, so I made up some Autumn Leaves with a hint of Campfire Smoke in it. (both from BCN )

To me, and my DS agrees, it smells like you've walked up into the Oliver's yard and then into the front room of the cabin, right at sunrise, when Lurany is cooking breakfast.

It has that slightly damp, earthy, old and new leaves on the ground with that sweet and slightly acid smell, with the smoke smell that's permeated into the wood of the cabin.

I've also thought about adding a little Bacon and possibly some Cedar Wood to it just to see what happens.

(all of them came from BCN)

Guest OldGlory

BTA, what about a bit of apple butter type FO and biscuits type FO? Lots of possibilities, huh? I love the smell in the autumn of the wood fires mixed with the scents of the woods. Heaven on earth!

Guest OldGlory

Rct, Aztec has Fresh Buttered Biscuits. I have not tried it, nor I have smelled it. I will do so next time I'm in the showroom and let you know what it smells like OOB.