Scent Question for BB abd Lotions

yoyo

I know I'm late catching this train but can anyone tell me if a Pink Sugar type FO will turn lotions and BB brown even with a stablizer? I don't have alot of time to test so thought maybe someone would know the answer.

Thanks

I have added vanilla stabilizer as a test in bought unscented lotion. Used Vanilla Bean Noel FO in both and Van Stab. in the one. The one with the van stab turned but not near as dark as the one without. It turned a very light tan, looked nice. Where the other without van stab. looked med tan. HTH

• 1 month later...
Guest PassionSunKiss

I always use the stabilizer with PS or anything with vanilla for that matter. When I first started making body butters I gave a bunch out and my mother-in-law still has her jar from a year ago and it did turn barely yellow. Had I not used it, it would've been tan/brown in color. I use NG's Pink Sugar with WSP's stabilizer at 3% FO with 1.5% stablizer, let the combo sit for 2-5 minutes and mix into 8 oz of body butter. I make made to order bb's which is why I'll sometimes scent each jar individually. PS is a very strong fragrance so 3% is perfect. I would recommend to always use the stabilizer because the general public will associate a light tan/brown lotion as being old and be disappointed. Plus lotion that looks like baby poop is just not sexy lol HTH

Edited by PassionSunKiss