NG natural bases and packaging

Bfly

Hello! I haven't tried any soaping yet but plan to order some NG natural bases for christmas gifts. I am thinking the hemp, yogurt and shea. If you have any experience with their natural bases, please leave a comment.

What's really been running through my head is packaging. Has anyone wrapped these bases in only paper with good results? I found some recycled 65lb envelopes I thought bout sticking them in that, then the kids can decorate.

I also saw the coffee filter idea and that is super cute! Those who use the filter, do you plasic wrap first? Some will be shipped to CA so maybe plastic is a must?

I couldn't find much info on NG's M&P, nothing on how much it sweats. Thanks for your time and help! Can't wait to make these :grin2:

I have used their yogurt soap and love it. I bought it for Christmas gifts and I have continued to get it for my personal use until I start doing soap for business. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I wrapped them in plastic wrap so I don't know about the paper.

The Great Value brand premium plastic wrap (professional strength) from Walmart is good & stretchy--perfect for packaging some MP!! I've used coffee filters as well and I don't wrap in plastic, but I use them for CP--for my MP I probably would wrap in plastic first in case the soap would start sweating. That wouldn't look very pretty if the soap started sweating & got the coffee filter all gunky. :(

Edited by asheebeans

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Asheebeans! You jus saved me hours and hours of research by giving me plastic wrap details, lol. Everytime I get on here to research, I get stuck reading EVERYTHING :) I will def wrap then just to be safe :)