Cheesecake candles

Booette

Would you please describe what it looks like.... :smiley2: eek...I just noticed that this post is under gel candles ..are these gel candles you are making? If so, I will back out and let someone else answer, BUT if it has to do with container wax...I think I can help you and CONGRATS on beginning your business again and now with your daughter.....AWESOME!!!! Wishing you both much success!!:yay:

Edited by puma52

Thanks so much for answering. These look just like a real cheesecake with grahm cracker crust. There is not much gel involved at all. I know you need pillar wax melted on a cookie sheet in a thin layer, once it hardens you scrape it with a fork to simulate the crust. They are made in a spring form cake pan. I think the rest is made with soy.

I hope my description is good. Thanks for the well wishes.

hmmm, I think you would be better served if someone who does this type of gel candle chimes in. I'm sorry I couldn't help you! There are so many tallented people here , surely someone has done these and can give you great info on this. Take care and once again best of luck to you girls!!:smiley2:

• 3 months later...