Good Afternoon All .. looking for wholesalers..

TheCraftersNook

Hi there .. my name Is Jodi .. i've been a candle makers B&B maker for about 15 yrs now ... i'm FINALLY ready to open my own shoppe .. after waiting for so long .. an i have a 16 month eta to open my doors ..

Im looking for WELL established candle makers and soap.. B&B makers .. I simply wont have time to stock my own store with all the stuff i do make .. i'm keeping it minimal at best with just tarts an lip glosses on my end ...(they take the least amount of time to make) Plus i'll be teaching classes in the store on various crafts an just wont have time to stock ... plus i really want my store nothing but small business's to help out fellow crafters an made in usa products ... there Will not be big box items in my shoppe ..

Im looking for suppliers who offer the following styles:

1. Anything but apotacary jars .. no matter the size of the jar i do not like that look .. masons are perfect ... its a country/primitive setting store ..

2. madison jars smaller than but including 8oz, preferaly with black lids

3. status jars again smaller than and including 8oz.

4.Soap makers .. if you do primitive grungy/grubby soaps i would love to see samples on a link or buy a sample ... goats mik , oatmeal scrub bars, shea butters ...

5. non primitive soaps .. regular bar types same as above .. goats milk .. olive oil, honey soaps ..ect..

ALL my soap an bath an body items MUST BE nut free an can not have almond oil in it .. please refrain from posting if you make these an can not substitue for another similar oil.

no matter who i choose i will be buying samples an testing within my family an friends for quality assurance...

I am really excited to open mystore ..an want to take the next couple months over the long winter an test alot of potential suppliers ... an choose from all the wonderful crafters in this forum ..

thank You

Jodi

I'm located in jersey ,.sorry..

I'd prefer contact via private messages here before giving out my email to everyone on this board...

Product Order minimums aren't really a concern of mine for any quality product ... price minimums are a concern but wont stop me from buy quality products..

Need to know things like that and turn around time... can I order say.. fall an Christmas scented items in spring to avoid hot shipping to jersey in the summer months..

First post should say mason jars not Madison ....

Edited by TheCraftersNook

I'd prefer contact via private messages here before giving out my email to everyone on this board...

Unfortunately, the PM feature will not be available until you have been here at least 30 days and certain number of posts. If I remember correctly, you may NEED to post your email on your personal profile to get responses. It's rare that anyone (like MTT) would post their email in public.

I posted it because there was no other way to get ahold of her. If it was wrong, sorry

No mtt, not saying it's wrong. It's just that with all the spam we've been getting, and all the spybots trolling for emails to hack, a lot of us wouldn't post our emails. You're braver than I am ...