Scored OTT lights @ Michaels

Judy, USMC

The local Michaels is having a huge clearance. Went for just one thing and started browsing the clearance section. Scored 2 lamps ~ a 13W rechargable task lamp for $20 ($35 cheapest I've found) and a table top 13W Jupiter Magnifier Lamp for $40. ($90 @ JoAnn's)

If you have one on your wish list it may be worth a call to see if they're on clearance in your area. I'm using mine to help my crocheting with the Starbella.

The local Michaels is having a huge clearance. Went for just one thing and started browsing the clearance section. Scored 2 lamps ~ a 13W rechargable task lamp for $20 ($35 cheapest I've found) and a table top 13W Jupiter Magnifier Lamp for $40. ($90 @ JoAnn's)

If you have one on your wish list it may be worth a call to see if they're on clearance in your area. I'm using mine to help my crocheting with the Starbella.

Thank you! What a coincidence! Yesterday I was looking for and OTT lamp at Hobby Lobby so I can see colors when I paint at night, but they've switched to a different brand and the cheapest one was $69. I'll check Michael's website.