Tester Needed

ladysj

I'm looking for someone to test my candles for me. I have one person in mind already waiting on a reply back from them. I need one more person that will be willing to test my candles. Please pm me if you are interested.

I'd prefer someone that has a few years candle making experience and knows what to test for. That will test them the way they should be tested & give me important feedback information, positive, negative, improvements etc.

I will send you the candles so there is no cost to you.

Edited by ladysj

I find myself in the same boat as you. So this got me thinking today that we have this fantastic forum yet we still find ourselves disconnected from each other.

I am primarily a custom knife maker and what we used to do on some of the other forums was called a KITH or Knife In The Hat.. A small group would all make a knife and send it to another member in the group. This way everyone got a knife in the end. Now once you received your new knife you evaluated it and passed the feed back on to the maker. So now you ended up with a quality tool and the maker received valuable feedback( Not to mention we discussed this all in the forums so even those not involved might learn something).

Everyone won and you really didn't loose any money.

If there is any interest I could help form A Candle in the Hat funny would also be known as a CITH.

Just a thought

Traok