Anyone have any luck finding Marshmellow Fireside?

franz

Unfortuntely I have not found a dupe yet. You would think that someone would have had one out by now since it was BBW's best seller last year. I will keep my fingers crossed that we will see one here pretty soon. I may or may not still have 8 HFO bottles that I bought last year from BBW...just in case I couldn't find a dupe by this fall... ;)

I noticed that it has some Marshmallow in it but since I love their Toasted Marshmallow I would have to try and add more.

Mmm...if you happen to mix it soon, please let us know what you think!

I just realized that I am off work on Monday which is the day my packaged is scheduled to arrive! Wahoo!

Omg, this does smell awesome! Went to Bath & Body just to smell it and bought two! Hope it has good ht!

It threw well for me but I had a bit of a problem with the burn. At times it looked like it was ready to drown out about an hour into the second burn. Bought 2 at 2 different locations and had the same problem. I finally wound up lighting it up to melt the wax and then pouring the melted wax into some 4oz jelly jars so I could put it on my Hotplate type melter.

How is the fragrance? Is it a combo of toasted marshmallow and fireside? I live 2hours from a BBW store....just curious on how much fireside is in there.

BBW fragrance description.....Love the changing seasons? Celebrate with a warm blend of toasted marshmallows, creamy vanilla and smoldering woods reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire

It's not heavy on the fireside pretty subtle I think. The two scents work really well together. Where's rtcfav3? He's so good at blending scents together! I want to try and come up with something for us to try but every fireside I've smelled was so yucky! Don't wanna ruin my good marshmallow:0) If anyone has thoughts I'd love to try them! TIA