Portion Cups

Beth

Sorry if this had been discussed before... but has anyone used the portion cups from ICS?

"Great for the environment. 100% Compostable. Can also be used for food products.

These bagasse/wheatstraw souffle cups are made from residual sugarcane fiber and wheatstraw, obtained after juice and grain extraction. Plant fiber souffle cups can withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees F. Lids are made from Corn. Great for keeping your Melts looking great. "

Oh noes! I almost wonder if they'd still be appealing for the eco-conscious folks. Keep them in the holder & bag them. Part of me wonders if the container sucks all the FO from the wax though too. What did you notice?

Thanks for updating btw.

I would have to think so. I filled them to the top & by the time they were done soaking through, the top level went way down. Kathy said she originally tested them with soy and she had no issues. She re-tested with paraffin after I emailed her & did notice a difference when using paraffin. ?? I don't know. I ended up with globs of wax on the outside of the cup. So I would call these useless. :(